Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mike Tyson on the death of his pigeon Julius
Mike Tyson on the death of his pigeon Julius
2005-06-30, 2:27 PM #1
"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate
as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see
the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic
right hand. He was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard."

:)

I dedicate this thread to the many mellifluous sayings imparted to us by the world’s great sage, Mike Tyson. Post your favorite one!
2005-06-30, 2:35 PM #2
This thread sucks by the way.
2005-06-30, 2:35 PM #3
Quote:
Originally posted by money•bie
This thread sucks by the way.

Not as much as Mike Tyson.
2005-06-30, 2:43 PM #4
That's what I thought until I heard him talk about his pigeon Julius. I spent my time psychoanalyzing him, and I have concluded he is a misunderstood individual. His aggression is caused by the death of his pigeon.
2005-06-30, 9:03 PM #5
The man has hundreds of pigeons. He was in the news recently because of that.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-06-30, 9:19 PM #6
Pigeons are a peaceful creature, and Mike Tyson is the owner of pigeons. He is clearly selfsame to the pigeon, a kindred spirit of kindliness, overtaken by the demons of childhood sorrow.

In case I'm scaring the **** out of you, allow me to notify you I'm kidding.
2005-06-30, 10:31 PM #7
What I would have given for that garbage man to be a martial artist expert and kick the **** out of Tyson.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-06-30, 10:43 PM #8
Tyson has lost his mind. Too many blows to the head.

Dear Mr. Tyson, please disregard anything I've said about you. It's false and I don't want to be killed by you and your messed up mind. Thanks.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?

↑ Up to the top!