Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Bar Fight
Bar Fight
2001-08-09, 11:36 AM #1
..... I kinda need some to make me *gasp* a bar fight cog. I kinda hate to ask someone to make something here, but my cogger for my level kinda went inactive, disappeared sorta. So really all I need is a few guys fist fighting and not die

and also I need to somehow have tuskens and storm troopers and such in the bar and not shoot you when you walk in, but just be by standers(well, maybe shoot you if you shoot them)

I could probably actually find a way to do this on my own, but my problem is that is MP (JK if you need to know) but AI doesnt do so well in MP, and I'd have to have a template generator and all, and I cant label a thing in a cog if its only a ghost position...

So mainly I need someone to make a cog of a bar fight and bystanders that wont shoot you upon sight that works in multiplayer as a generator for them too, or I dunno, however it can be made to work... please?

------------------
"I hear You speak and I obey
I walked away from the grave
I will never be the same
I gave my life away"

The Bible is the only religious book to actually state that it is the truth and the only way. Thats why I'm a Christian.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
In my mind I can see your face, as Your love pours down in a shower of grace. Some people tell me that Your just a dream, but my faith is the evidence of things unseen.

Once upon a time God spoke to me, and then I was never the same again.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
2001-08-11, 1:19 PM #2
bummers....

------------------
"I hear You speak and I obey
I walked away from the grave
I will never be the same
I gave my life away"

The Bible is the only religious book to actually state that it is the truth and the only way. Thats why I'm a Christian.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
In my mind I can see your face, as Your love pours down in a shower of grace. Some people tell me that Your just a dream, but my faith is the evidence of things unseen.

Once upon a time God spoke to me, and then I was never the same again.

_-=MaTRiX=-_

↑ Up to the top!