Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Is this possible?
Is this possible?
2002-11-04, 1:59 PM #1
if you have the game SW The Clone Wars then you knwo that in MP there is a thing were you drive into little buldings ang they turn into your outposts. the outposts are like 10 nuetral buildings that, when entered, trun into the player's outpost. then it makes 4 laser turrets around the outpst and 2 units.(the untits rebuildthemselves at the outposts if they are destroyed, but you have to go back into the outpost if one or more of your turrets are destroyed to rebuild them) if all the turrets are destroyed then it becomes nuetral again. there is also an HQ for each player which the player can either tell its units to defend or to go attack the onther player's HQ. i was just wondering if this cold be possible, and if anyone would liek to help me.
2002-11-04, 2:00 PM #2
im sorry, you can delet this one.
2002-11-04, 2:38 PM #3
1. I'm not going to do your work for you. (Apparently that's GBK's job)

2. It can be done, but it would take a whole load of work.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2002-11-05, 3:43 AM #4
3 things.

1 - Edit your top post, there should be a little icon next to the word delete, check that, but do it to the other topic.

2 - Use punctuation and English, it helps.

3 - What your talking about is a TC (total conversion) Turning MotS (It might be able to do in JK, buy MotS is easier) into a stratigy game. (like GB for example correct?) It takes a s**t load of work. Mostly cogs. Some models, some levels. But It can be done. I could get you started with a few models. Send me some drawings of the turrets and HQ, and a few other buildings.

------------------
The Sniper Missions. Current project, The Sniper Missions

The Magician Saber System.
Major projects working on:
SATNRT, JK Pistol Mod, Aliens TC, Firearms

Completed
Judgement Day (HLP), My level pack
2002-11-05, 6:45 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Grismath:
1. I'm not going to do your work for you. (Apparently that's GBK's job)</font>

NO.

------------------
I used to believe that we only want what we can't have. I was wrong. The truth is, the wonderful truth is, we only want what we think we can't have.

GBK oNline. Cogs, tuts, and total w00tage.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2002-11-05, 10:53 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Grismath:
1. I'm not going to do your work for you. (Apparently that's GBK's job)
</font>

What the bloody **** are you talking about?

↑ Up to the top!