Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Is it dead, or just sleeping?
Is it dead, or just sleeping?
2003-01-18, 11:11 AM #1
Hey, I need a cog that will do the following. I need an action cog that can by bound to a key. This action cog is going to be used in a level, not a mod, I don't know if this is possible or not. What the action cog should do, is once the key is pressed, kyle goes through the death motion without actually dying. If the key is pressed again, he goes back to regular walking/running stance. It's sorta like a feign death key, except I'm going to be using it in an RPG level so it's like a sleep action.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2003-01-18, 12:36 PM #2
Scream MP had such an option. Download it and ask Chris Swan if you may use his cog.
APT 1, 2, 3/4, 5/6
TDT
DMDMD

http://veddertheshredder.com
2003-01-18, 1:25 PM #3
ZOOIkes, I looked all over Massassi and the Scream mod that you're talking about isn't here. I know that it exists, because I saw things about it.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2003-01-18, 7:04 PM #4
SS-Beta .9 has it, ask SavageX if you could use that.

------------------
The Sniper Missions. Current project, The Sniper Missions

The Magician Saber System.
Major projects working on:
SATNRT, JK Pistol Mod, Aliens TC, Firearms

Completed
Judgement Day (HLP), My level pack

↑ Up to the top!