Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Fighting actors
Fighting actors
2003-02-23, 7:15 AM #1
Ok here is my plan, a boxing ring, two actors fighting, in JK not MotS how can i do this? i seemed cogy to my so i posted here.

------------------
I am pjb.
Another post......
another moment of my life wasted.....
I am Darth PJB!
well, go on, run away!

i have a plastic lightsaber and a jedi cape.. am i a nerd?

If gravity is a crule mistress, and bar tenders with bad grammar are untrustworthy, what is air?
2003-02-23, 8:52 AM #2
Well, Simply take 2 Grans (Reeyees) with fists, put them in a boxing ring, and add the following cogs to them:
00_aiturncoat.cog
00_aisleep.cog
If you want something more advanced, please say so!

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2003-02-23, 8:55 AM #3
Code:
AISetFireTarget(Thing, thing);

------------------
2003-02-23, 2:48 PM #4
Bullseye ACE.

------------------
The Sniper Missions. Current project, The Sniper Missions

The Magician Saber System.
Major projects working on:
SATNRT, JK Pistol Mod, Aliens TC, Firearms

Completed
Judgement Day (HLP), My level pack
2003-02-24, 10:39 AM #5
thanks, is there any way to make "sparks" come from there fists? when they hit the other guy of corse.

------------------
I am pjb.
Another post......
I am Darth PJB!
well, go on, run away!

If gravity is a crule mistress, and bar tenders with bad grammar are untrustworthy, what is air?
2003-02-24, 11:03 AM #6
You could change their fire cloud template. I think it is in the actor_reeyee.cog or something like that. Checking...
Nope! Not there! Searching elsewhere...
OK! I think I found something: In the template we have a reeyeesfist. Further on we have weapon=+ry_punch. That template you could change. Then there is at the end an AI file that you can have a look at.

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2003-02-25, 10:43 AM #7
Well ill have a try at that stuff, any other cool ideas for my ring that invovle the cog?

------------------
I am pjb.
Another post......
I am Darth PJB!
well, go on, run away!

↑ Up to the top!