Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Ok, cogs for a SP level.
Ok, cogs for a SP level.
2003-04-10, 10:15 AM #1
My level needs some cogs, i have tried useing varibles and stuff, but nothing i do seems to work. (note: i am a carp cog'er)
Well, the idea is after you kill a enermy (a reeyees) you say some lines (printed and recorded) then you wal back down the corridor you started in, but now you say more lines, i need to say two sets of lines, (one for eatch sector) the trouble is that i nee dit to happen only after you kil the reeyees, then your open a door and go up a elivatior, thats when the third set plays, btu i got the third fixed. So can i have a cog(s) that will do this?

P.S. I ealy need a full (or part) time cog'er for my TC, if any one (i am desperate now) would like to do this job (you will get full credit) please go to www.geocities.com/SF_PJB1 and click join the confederation

------------------
I am pjb.
Another post......
another moment of my life wasted.....
I am Darth PJB!
well, go on, run away!

i have a plastic lightsaber and a jedi cape.. am i a nerd?

If gravity is a crule mistress, and bar tenders with bad grammar are untrustworthy, what is air?

↑ Up to the top!