Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Ultimate Domination source
Ultimate Domination source
2004-09-05, 11:22 AM #1
You can get the source of this failed project at this link. I've given up on this project. Three weeks no sex is enough I can take (reminder to self: find optimal coding / girlfriend attention ratio or your soul will suffer).
The code should be documented, not sure anymore, but usually I DO document almost every line of it. Anyway, if you wanna finish it or just look at some triggerworks, go get it.

The idea was to be able to play UT-like domination mode in any level with your favourite mod active...well, two of these three goals work.
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2004-09-05, 2:08 PM #2
haha, JKDom was killed by zagibu's girlfriend void.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-09-05, 9:42 PM #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath
haha, JKDom was killed by zagibu's girlfriend void.
:(

Hey, if your g/f doesn't respect that you happen to like JK/Massassi then she's not good enough for you :p [J/K!]

*dodges angry fists*
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-09-06, 4:11 AM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Slaw
:(

Hey, if your g/f doesn't respect that you happen to like JK/Massassi then she's not good enough for you :p [J/K!]

*dodges angry fists*

Nah, I'm not good enough for her, and I have to make sure she does not take notice of this fact...
Or I'll have to restore my old divx archive real soon.
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2005-07-05, 3:51 AM #5
I left the ***** and feel like picking up this project again. I already got a new concept. Say HEYA for thread resurrection!
2005-07-05, 4:10 AM #6
While I personally dont have a problem with this thread, it is against the rules...so Ive got to close it. Feel free to start a new thread, however... ;)
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.

↑ Up to the top!