Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → changing force powers
changing force powers
2005-06-05, 3:52 AM #1
What do you need to do to replace an existing force power, eg. force_deadlysight, with a new power? I have tried making a new cog with the same name, but the game itslef simply ignores the new cog in favour of the original (is it reading it direct from the disc?). So I guess I have missed an important step...
2005-06-05, 5:14 AM #2
I gotta run but JK reads nothing from the disk. Most likely you did something wrong, like put the new cog in the wrong folder. Make sure it's in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Jedi Knight\Resource\cog\

ReT
2005-06-05, 10:08 AM #3
I think you may have found my mistake, ReT. I am always getting mixed up with folders, and never put all the right things in Resource. All of my cogs, including my items and force power cogs, are in my episode/cog folder with the rest of the level cogs. I'm going to sort it out now. Cheers!:)

↑ Up to the top!