Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → AI synched cog variables have no effect
AI synched cog variables have no effect
2005-09-10, 9:13 AM #1
Hello there,

I recently started making JK levels again and I downloaded the AI Synched cog from the downloads section of the site, but I'm having trouble getting it to work.

I put a ghost position on the map, then put the cog in the level and made it point to the ghost, then I selected a model to use (i.e. stormtroop), then saved and gobbed it.

The level starts up and there's a Storm Trooper trying to kill me which is all good.

Then I go back to edit the level and I change the variables for fire rate and health and stuff and re-save and gob the level and then go to play and the Storm Trooper acts like he did the first time. He doesn't fire any faster or slower and he doesn't have any more health than before or anything.

Any suggestions as to why it might not be working?

↑ Up to the top!