Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Cog mods
Cog mods
2005-10-24, 3:03 AM #1
:( :confused: I do not arrive has to have the cog for the mods it deconnecte has each time... Et I do not arrive has to have the cog to sit down... And to sleep... It does not go I will become insane eider duck me. :gbk:

:mad: :mad:
2005-10-24, 5:17 AM #2
:confused:

Im gonna have to ask you to repost that. If English is not your primary language I suggest using The Fish...
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2005-10-24, 5:47 AM #3
He's french. He is probably using a french to english translator but it's not translating properly.

I'm guessing it has something to do with a cog not working with a mod, or a mod not working. Seeing as my french is pretty lame, I'll pop by the chat and ask any french typing dudes to help him.
2005-10-24, 6:02 AM #4
I'm guessing "I do not arrive" is supposed to be a mistranslated nickname, and he's talking about SM Sith Lord's sit cog.

Ironically, if he had simply made his post in French it'd be easier to understand.
2005-10-26, 4:17 AM #5
I will want key and cog for the key... And also so that you to help itself has to sit the walkplayer. And for which sleeps.... And (I it repéte often) so that an ally helps us. AND SOURTOUT FOR CREATES PATCH
2005-10-26, 9:48 PM #6
Post in your native language, please.

Poteau en votre langue maternelle, svp.

Poste en su lengua materna, por favor.

Borne em sua língua nativa, por favor.

Pfosten in Ihrer Muttersprache, bitte.

Alberino in vostra lingua madre, per favore.

↑ Up to the top!