Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → help with a stealth cog
help with a stealth cog
2006-06-08, 8:44 AM #1
Im trying to write a cog that you can attach to enemies that will cause you to fail the mission if the see you.... i tried using the sighted message... but all my attempts have failed... im open to suggestions
2006-06-08, 11:57 AM #2
descent_pilot tried to make a cog like that for me.... the system is pretty hard to get down right.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-09, 2:23 AM #3
I'm not sure, but a simple pulse, HasLOS and ThingViewDot might do the trick (check jediI's recent thread where he needs a cog to determine if the player is looking at a sun object).
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2006-06-09, 9:33 AM #4
yeah i will look over that and see what i can get from it.. thanks
2006-06-09, 10:27 AM #5
My 'A Pirate's Tale 3' has such a cog. Or at least something like it. It isn't perfect, but I think it's worth a look. The level can be downloaded here in the mots sp section.
APT 1, 2, 3/4, 5/6
TDT
DMDMD

http://veddertheshredder.com

↑ Up to the top!