Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Item bins
Item bins
2006-08-26, 1:39 PM #1
What am I doing wrong? I created some new hotkey bins and I'd like to use their deactivated message. Flagging them 0x120 works fine but only activated messages are sent. Flagging them 0x122 (or 0x124 or 0x128) for item functionality (or weapon/force) crashes JK when a level is loaded.

Code:
# ========================================================================================
ctrl_forward            116             1       1       0x122   cog=controls.cog
ctrl_back               117             1       1       0x122   cog=controls.cog
ctrl_left               118             1       1       0x122   cog=controls.cog

Removing the cog file reference makes no difference. I also updated jkstrings.uni so that shouldn't be the problem.

Help me?
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2006-08-26, 2:13 PM #2
Okay I got it, lack of item/force BMs matching the names I gave. Back to work now.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.

↑ Up to the top!