Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Bunyip Dreamin
Bunyip Dreamin
2006-12-24, 8:08 AM #1
{{{{{{Merry X Mas}}}}}}

I have a christmas wish list here it goes,,, I need that drivable cars cog and if anyone feels sparky I'd like to make something like rock n roll racing where you can shoot weapons have speed burst n whatnot. also Edward hooked me up with his escelator cog but its a bit too slow and wacky so if anyone feels sparky I have a waves cog that if modified would be exactly what I need.

Code:
 symbols
message startup
message timer

thing		wave

int		totalframes
flex		wavespeed=1
int		wave_delay=3
end
code
startup:
blarg = GetCollideType(wave);
SetTimer(wave_delay);
return;

timer:
SetCollideType(wave, blarg);
SetThingCurGeoMode(wave, 4);
MoveToFrame(wave, totalframes - 1, wavespeed);
WaitForStop(wave);
SetCollideType(wave, 0);
SetThingCurGeoMode(wave, 0);
MoveToFrame(wave, 0, 150);
WaitForStop(wave);
SetTimer(wave_delay);
return;

end

I picture something like this but maybe from ghost positions or I could make a key or something. basically I like that the speed is variable and if I could get it to where the ammount of things it spits out is a variable that would be sweet. also Zeq started a elite "space invaders" but not sure if he is ever gonna finnish it for me. Not that I expect him too hes the only one who hooks me up. So if that sounds cool I'm sure Zeq or myself would be glad if you took a peek
shaka!
2006-12-26, 3:51 PM #2
Wait, do you want the vehicle to be steerable by the player?
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-12-26, 6:33 PM #3
yeah someone was getting that "drivable cars" cog close. I was hoping to make some sort of rock n roll racing mp game:D
shaka!

↑ Up to the top!