Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → ship respawn cog
ship respawn cog
2009-10-02, 2:45 PM #1
I am in need of a cog that is like 00m_explode.cog in the MotS resorce goo but it need the item to resawn after 1 min.-30 sec..

If you need any more info please let me know.

thanks
Ogel45
"The quality of the levels you make is determined by the skill of the person not by the editor in which they use!"-Michael Kyle
Ogel's City
2009-10-02, 3:16 PM #2
I'm more than certain that this is template related, not cog related. Though it could possibly be done in cog, it's probably better to simply tweak the template.
2009-10-02, 3:33 PM #3
i know little of cogs / templates

how would i tweak the template?
"The quality of the levels you make is determined by the skill of the person not by the editor in which they use!"-Michael Kyle
Ogel's City
2009-10-02, 7:30 PM #4
Open the template editor, and open the template of the 3do you're using and click the arrow next to it's name, it'll add the information to the box on the right.

Then, at the bottom of the right window, add this line:

respawn=60.500000

Rename the template on the left and save it. This is to make sure you don't overwrite the original (we don't want that).

That's about it. :)
2009-10-02, 8:12 PM #5
thanks for the info ill try it tomorow.
Ogel's City

↑ Up to the top!