Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Which COG is it?
Which COG is it?
2010-08-20, 4:26 PM #1
I've been looking through Massassi, JKHub, and the ingame resources for a checkpoint COG. I know they exist becuase in every LEC level once you reach a certain point, if you die you restart at that point.
Whats the COG for it? I can't find it! Lol.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2010-08-21, 10:27 AM #2
Here is an autosave cog that GBK made for me many years ago. Maybe it's what you're looking for?

Code:
#09/2002 GBK
Symbols
Message Crossed
Surface Adjoin
Int Once=0     #Only save the first time? 0=no.
End
Code
Crossed:
If(Once==2) Stop;
If(Once) Once=2;
Autosavegame();
Stop;
End
2010-08-24, 6:45 AM #3
Thanks Dash, works wonderfully. Now no longer will you have to go through the rest of the level if you die in the jumping puzzle.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2010-08-24, 10:24 AM #4
The world of JK players thanks you immensely for this (the other guy told me I could speak on his behalf).
2010-08-24, 8:16 PM #5
Thanks me for what Dash?
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2010-08-25, 3:04 PM #6
That we don't have to do through the entire level again if we **** the bed on the jumping puzzle. :psyduck:
2010-08-25, 4:00 PM #7
Yeah lol. When testing the level I died about 4 or 5 times in a row before figuring it out. And I made the damn thing lol.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT

↑ Up to the top!