Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → Ai_Turncoat.cog
Ai_Turncoat.cog
2010-09-30, 6:42 AM #1
can anybody help me with this, as some of you know I cant type up a decent cog script yet or I haven't taken the time to learn how. I am wondering if there is a way to alter the Ai_turncoat.cog where the attacking ai will not attack you after it kills its target, I found this cog; ai_friendly, but you have to activate it by touching the ai, and that goes against the purpose and placement of the non enemy ai. Help is greatly appreciated. Thanx
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-10-01, 4:06 PM #2
ANYBODY?.....HELLO!

I guess I have to display this question in a inappropriate area just so I can get someones attention "Dammit":mad:. My deadline is approaching soon.
2010-10-07, 10:36 AM #3
use AIClearMode to clear the attacking ai and AISetMode to sleep the actor once the "turncoat" event is done

Code:
AIClearMode(enemy, 0x202);
AISetMode(enemy, 0x2000);
2010-10-07, 9:22 PM #4
A huge thanks again Mysterious, I used your parameters and combined that with another cog that I was fiddling with and it actually works alot better. You and others will be in my credits. thanks again.

↑ Up to the top!