Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Lightsaber Mod
Lightsaber Mod
2005-05-26, 1:47 PM #1
Hey, I know its really old but I just recently got this game again of ebay to play and have some fun with. I remember back when it first came out I was able to easliy find some mods that would let me change the color of my lightsaber in single player. Does ayone still have a some mods that would allow me to change my saber color in single player to the basic colors? and if anyone has it. a silver glowing color?

If you have it will you email it to me?
freshy84@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
2005-05-26, 2:05 PM #2
SBX is classic and the best JK Sabers mod I know about. You can download v. 3.0 from this link - http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/1871.shtml

There's a 3.1 out, but it only has some minor changes and is not as good in my opinion. The lightsabers rock and you can select about a dozen different colors as well as 3 different kinds of lightsabers (regular, staff, and double-bladed). Reall fun mod, I hope it rekindles some memories! ;)
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-05-26, 2:16 PM #3
Awesome! thank you!
2005-06-18, 9:13 PM #4
Hey, I downloaded that lightsaber mod, but I dont know how to use it... I was wondering if someone could just kinda walk me through changing my single player lightsaber color from green to red or orange. I'd really appreciate it!
2005-06-19, 1:23 AM #5
1. Install Patch Commander
2. Extract SBX v3.0 into the new automatically created JKPatch folder
3. Launch Patch Commander
4. Activate SBX v3.0 in Patch Commander
5. Click the "Launch Jedi Knight" button in Patch Commander

Or if you never want to play another mod, you can just extract SBX v3.0 into your Jedi Knight\Resource directory and forget about the whole Patch Commander stuff.
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2005-06-19, 4:14 AM #6
What's the key to change your lightsaber mid-game?
2005-06-19, 10:20 AM #7
There's a 'Change lightsaber color' option in your items that you can use. Just select it and press 'enter' until you hit the sabercolor that you want to use.
2005-06-20, 4:00 AM #8
And how do you use that in Single Player?
n/m Me understand.

↑ Up to the top!