Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Sky cuts.
Sky cuts.
2005-06-12, 2:14 PM #1
OK!
How on Earth does the sky things work?
I have this large ship, that gets cut off by the sky flagged surfaces (as the usual case has been), and I follow the instructions on that one should increase the sky distance through the Level Header Editor [F6]. So, I do so on both ceiling and horizon skies, and what happens? Sure the stars get smaller, but there is no change in where the ship gets cut. Is there anything I'm missing?

/Edward
PS. Check out the aditional here link and quote on my sig.
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2005-06-12, 2:42 PM #2
lol, I had this problem just a week or two ago.

Clicky
-Hell Raiser
2005-06-12, 3:18 PM #3
Yeah, it gives a small solution, in which involves a large sphere, which I don't feel like creating, and also the sector in which the model is in, is overlapping several other sectors. And yeah, it is that ISD model. I'm trying to make it look like you are on the bridge looking out onto the whole ship. With this cut, it looks like the thing is scrunched... I tried to make the textures larger and and remove the sky flag, but it looked ugly. I'm open to any other suggestions!
Edward's Cognative Hazards

↑ Up to the top!