Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → MotS objects
MotS objects
2005-08-19, 3:03 AM #1
If i submit a level, could my level just have some space ships from MotS? (eg. Xwing)
2005-08-19, 4:36 AM #2
If the level is for MotS, sure. Else, no. You can rip the files, change them a bit and claim they're your own, though. The level won't get posted if anyone finds out...but noone will, if you work carefully.
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2005-08-19, 5:10 AM #3
We always find out.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-08-19, 6:56 AM #4
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
We always find out.

You'd have to play it to find out...
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2005-08-19, 7:06 AM #5
[QUOTE=Knuckles ßeta]If i submit a level, could my level just have some space ships from MotS? (eg. Xwing)[/QUOTE]
A MotS level without sectors? Just space ships?! Surely you are mad.
2005-08-19, 10:39 AM #6
I think there are custom-made (and usually better-looking) ship 3dos in the 3do section of massassi... a lot of the MotS ships are there, if I remember right.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-08-19, 11:02 AM #7
Not MotS. But, anyways, yeah, the GoZ Studios ships are superior to what JK/MotS released with generally. Better could still probably be made, but no one's done it yet, so feel free. (With the exception of a TIE/D model.)
_ _ _____________ _ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
2005-08-21, 2:56 PM #8
you have helped me quite a bit!
2005-08-21, 9:24 PM #9
Originally posted by LKOH_SniperWolf:
Not MotS. But, anyways...

That's what I meant... a lot of the ships that appear in mots are in the 3do section (custom-made versions, not the versions found in mots itself)
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-08-21, 9:26 PM #10
Just keep it hush hush ;)
2005-08-22, 5:54 PM #11
No, the fact of the matter is two fold:

1-Massassi staff WILL notice MotS 3dos in JK levels. They're some of the most seasoned players.
2-There are some better 3dos here at Massassi, done by GoZ Studios. They CAN be used in JK.

http://www.massassi.net/3dos/both_3dos.php3

X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, Falcon, all sorts of TIE fighter variations, plus other ships.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-08-22, 6:55 PM #12
Originally posted by zagibu:
If the level is for MotS, sure. Else, no. You can rip the files, change them a bit and claim they're your own, though. The level won't get posted if anyone finds out...but noone will, if you work carefully.

^^^ That never works....

↑ Up to the top!