Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Error with Parsec
Error with Parsec
2006-06-25, 5:29 PM #1
I figured this has happened to at least one other person...
I follow the installation instructions, but when I'm adding the parsec option for the cog files, after the location of the program it won't let me put %1 like it says I'm supposed to.

What's up with this?
2006-06-26, 7:04 AM #2
Are you sure you are at the right window (see attached image)? Of course, you probably don't have a German WinXP, but you should get there by hitting Extras -> Folder Options in your File Explorer, clicking the Filetype tab, then marking the COG extension and hitting the button "Advanced" or however it's called (the lower one of the two in the middle group).
Attachment: 12637/window.PNG (11,264 bytes)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2006-06-26, 8:16 AM #3
Yeah, that's the window I'm at.
2006-06-26, 8:26 AM #4
Hmm, maybe your user is no Computer-Administrator?
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2006-06-26, 9:11 AM #5
It says I'm getting the filename and location messed up. I'm the administrator, though.
2006-06-26, 3:21 PM #6
And you do have the space after the filename?
2006-06-26, 3:39 PM #7
Try putting quotation marks around the pathname if they aren't there already...

e.g.
"C:\Program Files\Lucasarts\editing\Parsec\parsec.exe" %1
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!