Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Myst Island MP level
Myst Island MP level
2007-02-13, 7:27 PM #1
wouldn't it be awesome to have a MP level of Myst Island from MYST?
2007-02-13, 10:40 PM #2
Hi again. I replied to your other thread first.

If you have an idea for a level, and there are no other levels like it for download here, the best way to play it would be to make it yourself.

However, making levels for a 10 year old game Jedi Knight is not too easy to make a nice level. So it would not be realistic to ask people to make you a level these days.

There are tutorials on massassi.net, also programs and other things. Most valuable I think would be the forum here, if you have a question about something specific you can post it here and someone might answer it. However this forum is not very well visited these days, but people like me still check it now and then.

Actually, if you really really want to undertake the challenge of map making and you have no knowledge how, I suggest you read the "BASICS" starting with lesson 1 on the Massassi.net toolbar there. That will get you to understanding how JK works essentially
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2007-02-14, 3:34 PM #3
Thanks, for both articles, F-Body! I'll find what Mods I'm using for the other one. Would JED v.64Beta work well?
2007-02-14, 4:24 PM #4
Hi Bob! Nice to see a new editor in the community.

Most of the active editing work goes on at the JK Editing Hub. On the right hand side of the screen you'll see a link for ZED, the most recent version of Jed. And has been stated earlier, I HIGHLY reccomend the tutorials here at Massassi, that's how I learned to edit.

↑ Up to the top!