Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → How do I redistribute sound files in JK?
How do I redistribute sound files in JK?
2009-08-18, 11:04 PM #1
I want the E-11 to have the same sound effect as the Imperial Probe Droid's laser cannons. How do I do that? And is there any mod out there for one hit kills?
2009-08-19, 5:20 AM #2
IIRC, you can change the sound in the weapon cog, and the damage amount in the projectile's template.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2009-08-19, 7:12 AM #3
Great! Where do I find that stuff? Is there like a file folder I can access from my c:/ drive or something?

I'm pretty new at this and any kind of step by step instruction would be ideal.
2009-08-19, 6:25 PM #4
Before I write all of this out (which will take quite a while, since I don't remember how to do it), why do you want to do this? Personal project? Mod? TC? Scratching an itch?
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2009-08-19, 6:56 PM #5
Nah none of that. It's just that when I played this game not too long ago I noticed that the sound of the imperial probe droids weapon sounds a lot like the way the stormtrooper's rifle should. So It's more for accuracy than anything else.

↑ Up to the top!