Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Can some one build me a 3DO's of THE LORD OF THE RING characters?
Can some one build me a 3DO's of THE LORD OF THE RING characters?
2001-06-28, 6:09 PM #1
I'm making the Mines of Moria, from the Lord of the Rings, and what I need is someone who is willing to make some 3DO's for me of the Lord of The Rings characters. I would need the characters Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, and Boromir. If I get a lot of responses I will pick the one that looks the best. Also I will give you credit with the level.
2001-06-29, 12:46 AM #2
That would be like asking: "Could you do half the level for me?"

Btw, can you please contact me at: dash@start.no ?

There's something I would like to ask you...

------------------
There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force

-The Jedi Code

[This message has been edited by Dash (edited June 29, 2001).]
There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force

-The Jedi Code
2001-06-29, 8:35 AM #3
Dagh!... Hobbits.. soo.. hard.. to animate... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

I might be able to do one or two of them. Mail me.

Jedi_slayer_1

↑ Up to the top!