Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → WW2 Modificated Singleplayer Campaign
WW2 Modificated Singleplayer Campaign
2001-07-07, 1:13 PM #1
The only modification i havent seen yet ia a modification from ww2 where u do missons from ww2 behind enemy lines, and offcource use ww2 weapons! if some 1 read this and decided 2 do something about this, OMG, i would b so happy!
2001-07-07, 4:12 PM #2
There's a couple of WW2 mods/tcs that are/were in the works.

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-07-07, 5:00 PM #3
omg, where?
2001-07-08, 1:39 PM #4
Vampiro, no offense, but do you have to swear like that? It doesn't seem at all necessary...

and what ARE those mods? It's been a dream of mine to make a WW2 mod ever since I got JK.
Cynic (sin'ik) n. One of a sect of ancient Greek philosophers who held that virtue is the ultimate goal of life, their doctrine gradually coming to symbolize insolent self-righteousness.

Drink So-Be, and play longer!
2001-07-08, 2:48 PM #5
I don't think m-o-d-i-f-i-c-a-t-e-d is a word...

------------------
When you want to criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes!
Aisha Clan-Clan: "The Ctarl-Ctarl are an invincible race of beings. We're all as strong as ten humans!"
Gene Starwind: "Is that so?"
*Pulls out his Caster Gun and shoots her. She lies on the ground in a daze*
Gene Starwind: "Wow, you really are invincible!"

- Excerpt from 'Outlaw Star,' Episode 5
2001-07-08, 5:22 PM #6
I don't remember where it was at offhand. I'll keep my eyes open for a link.

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association

↑ Up to the top!