Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → PROBLEEEEEEEEM!
PROBLEEEEEEEEM!
2001-07-10, 10:29 PM #1
Now I have the biggest problem I've ever had in JK/MotS-editing!!! I was happily
editing my Escape from Hoth-multiplayer level, and suddenly when playing in vertex
mode, unexpected error about something happens, and Jed or something deletes the
level!!! When I am in middle of hope, and see: "THE JKL file is still here!", I open
the jkl file, but it says: "Warning: Vertex Index is out of bounds: 2", and 90%
of the sectors are gone, and all the items are in their right places.
Why that? I extracted the whole .goo-file to new folder,
opened the jk-file, and same problem! Is there any way to get all the sectors back, and fix
the level, because it was my largest and coolest level, it had many cool cogs, and now
it is gone, but is there a way to resurrect them?????? I hope even that you understand
my superbad question...

Or...should I start all again?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2001-07-11, 1:49 AM #2
Never mind, prepare to have this thread closed. Read the forum rules...

------------------
"Alive, without permission..."
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2001-07-11, 5:03 AM #3
I shouldn't be answering this, but did it leave the .~JE file? If it did, rename the .~JE file to yourlevel.JED, that has happened to me a few times, if it didn't leave that, better get started on doing it over.

------------------
True life shimmers with the light of diamonds.
A fake life is as black as coal.
2001-07-12, 3:04 AM #4
just delete the .jed in your project dir and rename the .~je to.jed. that will give you your level up until the last time you saved it before the crash
I. R. Fantom
2001-07-12, 7:46 AM #5
please dont post topics in all capital letters.
I'm just an old man with a skooma problem.

↑ Up to the top!