Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Your Mom...
Your Mom...
2001-07-10, 12:06 AM #1
I need help

I lost my jedi knight cds a loooong time ago, and I just kind of decided to not bother with editing anymore because I couldn't use jed

well, I want to begin editing again, but I still can't find my jedi knight cds
I think that a friend probably has them and doesn't know it

so tell me, is there any way that it would be possible to use jed without the cds?

or could I make a new jk cd with my cd burner?
if someone would tell me how I could get it to work, I would be eternally grateful

I'm looking around for someone who lives around here that has jedi knight as well, so that I can make a copy of the cds, but I'm not sure if there is anyone
I don't want to go buy it again

one of my friends says that his cousin has it, and that I might be able to borrow it someday, but he doesn't know when

I really want to begin editing again, so please help me
And meanwhile the bus with legs has destroyed half of disneyland . . . and nobody cares!
2001-07-10, 3:21 AM #2
mmkay it costs about 15 bucks to get both jk and mots in one bundle now, so why would you waste all that energy trying to make jed work when all you have to do is cut down on your skittle intake for a while....
I. R. Fantom
2001-07-10, 6:00 PM #3
guess what, I have no money
all money I get goes to my family to help pay bills
my family is VERY financially challenged

------------------
*eats pie*
And meanwhile the bus with legs has destroyed half of disneyland . . . and nobody cares!
2001-07-11, 3:40 AM #4
i have a JK CD crack on my site.... but you can't use jed with it...

jed takes all the cogs and textures and 3do and such off of the disc i think... some1 correct me if im wrong.
The Gas Station
2001-07-11, 4:12 AM #5
There *is* a way to use Jed without the CD, but it involves copying certain files from the CD to a directory in Jed..
2001-07-11, 5:30 AM #6
You can burn a CD from a friend and it works just fine. I use a burnt CD of JK...

------------------
"Let my life cry Holy, Holy. Let my life scream Holy, Holy. I do believe that Your the only Way so let my life cry Holy..."

The Bible is the only religious book to actually state that it is the truth and the only way. Thats why I'm a Christian.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
In my mind I can see your face, as Your love pours down in a shower of grace. Some people tell me that Your just a dream, but my faith is the evidence of things unseen.

Once upon a time God spoke to me, and then I was never the same again.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
2001-07-11, 11:35 AM #7
thanks for letting me know that

I'll bug my friend to let me use his cousins cd

does the multiplayer cd work, or just the single player?

I don't think that it matters, but I'm just schecking

------------------
*eats pie*
2001-07-12, 3:01 AM #8
to edit all you need is one of the two cds... jk does not even need to be installed. you just copy the res2.gob to your hard drive in any dir and have jed set to look in that dir.
I. R. Fantom
2001-07-12, 3:02 PM #9
Don't talk about my mom like that, you ****.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!