Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → 3do's
3do's
2001-07-17, 8:35 AM #1
I downloaded a landspeeder 3do with custom mats put it into my project\3do blah blah blah anyway I created the jk tree for that level inserted a thing went to put the speeder in and it's not showing my 3do folder what have I done wrong?
2001-07-17, 9:15 AM #2
Well, you have a Project Directory right? I'm assuming you do. If you save your files in a folder that is inside your Project Directory, like I do, then you have to take the 3do file, and put it into the folder that your project is in. Simple as that. Heh, that was one thing I had problems with untill I figured it out all by my wee little self. After about a 6 months of JK editing *cough cough*.
"The world is neither black nor white but differing shades of gray."
-By me.
2001-07-17, 11:42 AM #3
Have you made a template for it? See the templates tutorials here at Massassi.

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association

↑ Up to the top!