Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → hotkey problem
hotkey problem
2001-07-18, 3:40 PM #1
Hey there, thanks in advance for any help, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix this problem. I've been assining hotkeys for moves in my upcoming breakdance mod, and I can successfully add about three hotkeys, and when I try to assign keys to the fourth, fifth, or sixth key, I get a message that says something about to many functions being assinged to that key, and I should remove some. What do I do to fix it?
2001-07-19, 2:33 PM #2
Anybody? Come on, someone must know something about hotkeys...
2001-07-19, 2:38 PM #3
That sux man. You can't use more than 3. U will have to reduce the amount of assigns, or/and overwrite the originals like fieldlight and bacta. You could also overwrite force powers. Lata man. Sorry to tell u this but it's true =`(.
2001-07-19, 8:18 PM #4
Ahhhh... That makes sense. Thank you. The answers to question's are always stupidly easy...

↑ Up to the top!