Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → I need some mats.
I need some mats.
2001-07-23, 11:29 AM #1
Well hi, my first post, I am going to make a level (duh) my first one. It is going to be for a Dragon ball z mod. I just need some mats, I checked massassi and stuff. I need:

The levelm is a temple for the dragon thing, and has a hole n the floor leading to an underrground volcanic cavern

Rock mats for cliffs surrounding the temple
Stone mats for the inside of temple, like
Large blocks, castle like.
Some of those mats that are windows that
Partly transparent (or how do you that?)
some dbz mats (like pics of people or something)
And Ideas on how to do clouds, like that you can fly thru, it's multiplayer so it can't be laggy.

Thanks, I understand if you don't have any of these or won't help but thanks anyway.

------------------
Omae o korosu IS a multiple meaning phrase.
2001-07-23, 1:55 PM #2
Welcome [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

I don't know about fly through but you could use 3dos for clouds you can fly between.

For mats try Tiny Textures. It's a hosted site of www.outpostd34.com - I also strongly suggest you get the graphtallica mat pack from Massassi.

If you want 16 bit textures you can go to www.wadfather.game-edit.com

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-07-24, 7:12 AM #3
the cloud thing is easy. make the 3do and use the ghost_walkstruct or whatever it is called. you can walk right through it, or fall for that matter.
I. R. Fantom
2001-07-24, 8:17 AM #4
Thanks, I am either going to not put the clouds in or do that. the mats are working out.

------------------
Omae o korosu IS a multiple meaning phrase.

↑ Up to the top!