Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Bizzare Zero-G problem
Bizzare Zero-G problem
2001-07-25, 12:51 PM #1
I have a large room designated (by cog) to have zero gravity and allow the player to navigtate up and down as well as back and forth. My problem is.. is that once I exit the room whenever I jump I get stuck up until I hit an angled ceiling to aim me down. and then when I jump same problem. This is in all sectors and all are flagged as having gravity

PS.. Dieing fixes the gravity until you go into the chamber again
------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the Force for you... So much power, so many holes to fall into."

Jedi Master Labri

[This message has been edited by Jedi Master Labri (edited July 25, 2001).]

Jedi Master Labri
2001-07-25, 4:12 PM #2
I have the same problem some times. In the cog window are all spaces for ZeroG sectors filled? If there's only one Zero-G sector, simply put the same sector in four times
m u r t a
2001-07-25, 5:22 PM #3
Nope.. put all 3 sectors to be the same and still loosing gravity.. any ideas what they could be.. its the anti-grav downloaded from here

------------------

Jedi Master Labri

Jedi Master Labri

↑ Up to the top!