Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → SOmething very weird and if nobody can help me im gonna go crazy!!
SOmething very weird and if nobody can help me im gonna go crazy!!
2001-08-08, 3:52 PM #1
ARGH! this is making me mad!!!! When i go to play the level i made, it has no 3do's in it!!!! I look at my jed layout, and there all there. I save and it saves fine. but still theres no 3do's in the level and my weapons and camera cogs dont work! When i do a consistency check it tells me every single thing i have in my level is not in a sector! What the #$*% is going on?!?!
2001-08-08, 3:56 PM #2
multiselect all the things (3do's) in your level and then hit ctrl+a, or alt+a (i'm not sure which key combination) and that should fix it.

------------------
Get a life.
2001-08-08, 4:01 PM #3
How do i mulitselect and what will this do?
2001-08-08, 4:16 PM #4
Hold the mouse button (LEFT) and hit alt and go over all your 3dos. Since your a newbie take their advice they're experts.

------------------
Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. - Ian Malcom
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2001-08-08, 4:26 PM #5
control A and alt A isnt working
2001-08-08, 4:35 PM #6
OK i got it to work. Thanks guys for the multiselect tip and actually it was SHIFT A but thanks anyway

↑ Up to the top!