Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Fire Sprites
Fire Sprites
2001-08-14, 11:26 AM #1
Where can I get Fire Sprites and what cog do I use for it?

------------------
Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. - Ian Malcom
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2001-08-14, 12:29 PM #2
^

------------------
Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. - Ian Malcom
2001-08-14, 1:13 PM #3
You can add the sprite to a level using the EasySprite COG in Massassi's COG section. As to where to find fire sprites I have no clue.
Member since March 4, 2000.
R.I.P. MaDaVentor - You are greatly missed.
2001-08-14, 1:27 PM #4
I tried adding the thing you told me to, into the template but I got three different new templates

------------------
2001-08-14, 5:28 PM #5
Naw, naw, naw, you go to the Massassi tutorials and look under Sprites (in the S's [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] ). and just hint, put easysprites.cog in the placed cogs thing, not as a template.
2001-08-14, 5:43 PM #6
Dustino already told me how Snake

------------------
2001-08-14, 7:54 PM #7
what ya trying ta do wolf?
2001-08-14, 9:09 PM #8
This.... [http://www.sdc.org/~saracino/fire.jpg]

------------------

↑ Up to the top!