Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → New enemy keyframe probs
New enemy keyframe probs
2001-08-17, 5:44 AM #1
OK. I made a new Enemy the other day. It's a pirate on a strange swoop-type bike. To make it work, I simply replaced the 3do, debris and sounds of a Probe Droid. But when I tried making my own keyframes in the pup file, the level said "Error: Could not load level!" I'm not sure why. All I did was make a simple, 5-frame keyframe where the pirate just sits there, not doing anything. I replaced all the original Probe Droid keys with that one keyframe and made a new pup file. Then, in mots.tpl, I named everything right. What is wrong?

------------------
"The Answer to everything...Life, the Universe, and Everything, is...42!"
--Deep Thought
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Project Leader of RemRan Productions
"The Answer to everything...Life, the Universe, and Everything, is...42!"
--Deep Thought
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Project Leader of RemRan Productions
2001-08-17, 7:20 AM #2
Did you give the keyframes the right flags in the pup file. I'm not too familiar with .pup files, but check the JKspecs and make sure you gave it the right flags.

------------------
Get a life.

Zone name = Evil_Lord_87

↑ Up to the top!