Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Makign mats passable, bullets and stuff
Makign mats passable, bullets and stuff
2001-11-13, 4:04 PM #1
ok ive seen this before, how do make a wall where you can shoot through it, but not walk through it.
Ich bin der beste jedi Ritter Spieler.
Sie können meinen muffins nie essen.
Ich, obwohl Sie klug waren, aber ich war falsch.
Als ich gegangen bin, einzuschulen, bin ich von Ihnen gelaufen. Einen guten Tag ist ein dummer Tag.
Ich habe ein Baby das ich erbärmlich gegessen bin zu sagen, aber ich bin über ihre Haustiere mit einem Rasen mower gelaufen.
2001-11-13, 4:24 PM #2
Select your adjoin, set the GEO to 4, set the surface flags to 4, and set the adjoin flags to 18.

------------------
Success is the inverse relationship between effort, gain, and loss.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2001-11-15, 3:34 AM #3
not only does this not work but it makes the surface i set to 18 and 4 severly hom, considering it disables, render behind ajoin...soo uh why dio you think this works,,
Ich bin der beste jedi Ritter Spieler.
Sie können meinen muffins nie essen.
Ich, obwohl Sie klug waren, aber ich war falsch.
Als ich gegangen bin, einzuschulen, bin ich von Ihnen gelaufen. Einen guten Tag ist ein dummer Tag.
Ich habe ein Baby das ich erbärmlich gegessen bin zu sagen, aber ich bin über ihre Haustiere mit einem Rasen mower gelaufen.
2001-11-15, 12:56 PM #4
Ah the adjoin flags should be 14 if you want enemies to walk through it and 1C if you dont want enemies to walk though it.

------------------
You underestimate the power of the dark side...
2001-11-15, 3:10 PM #5
I think there's a flag "impassible for player" that should be set instead of just "impassible."
This Space Intentionally Left Blank.
2001-11-16, 9:05 AM #6
Dang! you said it before me! Man, the one problem i know the answer to...

------------------
Don't knock my smock or ill clean ur clock!
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!