Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → 3do problems
3do problems
2001-11-16, 11:01 AM #1
some of my 3do's dissapear in my lvl. they stay for about 10 seconds, then vanish. it has only happened with crates and boxes tho. help

------------------
Everyone dies.
It’s the final and only lasting justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides down to kill a village, this is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and it requires Justice as a consequence, so that the civilization can exist. There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the Unjust, for the Just carries the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.
I bow to no one, and give service only for cause.
2001-11-16, 12:04 PM #2
The templates for some 3dos are set up to disappear after a period of time (debris for example). That may be your problem.

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-11-16, 1:50 PM #3
not sure on this, what are their parent settings?
Ich bin der beste jedi Ritter Spieler.
Sie können meinen muffins nie essen.
Ich, obwohl Sie klug waren, aber ich war falsch.
Als ich gegangen bin, einzuschulen, bin ich von Ihnen gelaufen. Einen guten Tag ist ein dummer Tag.
Ich habe ein Baby das ich erbärmlich gegessen bin zu sagen, aber ich bin über ihre Haustiere mit einem Rasen mower gelaufen.
2001-11-17, 9:03 AM #4
im pretty sure the parent template is set to _structure. should i just take the 3do and remake the template, so its set to _structure for sure?

------------------
Everyone dies.
It’s the final and only lasting justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides down to kill a village, this is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and it requires Justice as a consequence, so that the civilization can exist. There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the Unjust, for the Just carries the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.
I bow to no one, and give service only for cause.
2001-11-17, 6:23 PM #5
Try it, see if it works.

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association

↑ Up to the top!