Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → I despair, this 3do lark is too much
I despair, this 3do lark is too much
2001-11-29, 3:48 AM #1
I've asked this before and I'll ask it again.

After my sg1 gob was corrupted, I started a brief mod called Assamite. That worked fine.

But once again I have strtaed a gun in JED, a P90, beautiful model, lovely textures, but when I test it, it goes haywire just like the old one (even though is brand new, totally orginal, apart from a sound or two, and some mats I used from the old mod.

What reasons are there for the keyframe to go wierd? and the 3do of the P90, and sometimes the arm to not show up? and sometimes a previous 3do runs alooping key

I'll show some pics in the showcase soon.

(this, by the way, is without new keys)

If anyone who is around 1.5 years into making 3do's, experienced, can recieve my P90 and make some thing good with it, as it maybe that my entire computer is just gay/doesnt like P90's.

(word to sg1 clan, can you help?)

------------------

B U R P!!!
the profound words of Barney Gumble

We are the oldest of the clans, far older than the fools of the Camarilla...
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2001-11-29, 7:41 AM #2
email it to me, i'll check it out.. random_zak@hotmail.com

------------------
_ _______ _
BladeSinger
Sith Domination (http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/1496.shtml)
BladeSinger

-Are you sure this is the Sci-Fi Convention? It's full of nerds!

↑ Up to the top!