Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → This has got to be one of those most painful JED experiances...
This has got to be one of those most painful JED experiances...
2001-12-03, 4:42 AM #1
Ok, on my level, when it was in the making I made a major goof because it would never work on testing it.. Well I finally got the testing to work from fiddling with it, and I found major HOM probs. Well unfortunetly they made the level un-salvageable.

I had all these rooms add on the part with HOM problem, in a way they're salvageable, but I tried to finish off all the stuff in those rooms for archi and such and then just merge all the rooms together, export them as a shape and then put them on a version of the level without the rooms that also didn't have HOM problem (because I saved it just in case before doing the stuff that had the HOM probs) but one problem happened... When I went to test it, it wouldn't let me past the adjoins (They were done correctly) so is there a way to save multiple sectors as a shape and have it be convex or do I need to save each room as a shape and the ones with the archi 3dos I could save as a shape and then just copy from scratch with those as a guide plus with all mats on it and stuff? I think I just answered my question, but I wanted to know if there was an easier way.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2001-12-03, 5:25 AM #2
You merged all the sectors? Ouch... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Be in sector mode, then multiselect your whole level (hold down alt, and mousedrag the red box around the level). Hit CTRL+C, then wait a minute or two. Open the level you want the new level in, and hit CTRL+V.
Spelling, grammar, and puncuation errors, left in on purpose, to give those who like to point them out meaning in life.

↑ Up to the top!