Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → OK...
OK...
2001-12-04, 6:21 PM #1
So I suck at editing, yah, yah(haven't tried really, NO TIME :) ). OK so anyways I had this idea for a mod. Like a Sniper's Weapon's Pack or soemthing like that. I was looking at the current mods and I LOVE sniper gameplay. However, I couldn't find one mod at Massassi that was completely sniper. I posted a nice li'l' message on my clan board and apparently no one had taken it to heart even though it was thought of as a good idea. So, I'm posting that again but here. So, here goes:

I have an idea for a mod. Perhaps it should be called SWP. Snipers' Weapons Pack I think would be quite interesting. Perhaps every weapon except the fists, thermals, and the detonators should have a scope. The fists perhaps a stiletto should be in order eh? The Bryar perhaps replaced by a high powered pistol. The Stormtrooper rifle replaced by a small rifle that zooms and maybe stuns. The thermals replaced by a gravity mine? The Bowcaster replaced by an rail driver with one-hit-kill capability? The repeater replaced by an automatic spike gun(silenced of courese ). The Rail Det replaced by a zooming gun that shoots injectors that stick andhave one-hit-kill capacity. The mines replaced by invisible mines or something of that sort? Of course the Conc is replaced by a good old sniper rifle that has one-hit-kill no matter what. And of course the saber will be converted to a katana with a black blade. OK people I have no way of actually implementing this but i hope it inspires someone eh? OK thanks for reading.

Alright this sounds interesting to me. And hey, I'd heard there's a new GotG mod coming out Master's version or something of that sort... would someone be so kind as to tell me the address for that post? OK God Bless you all.

------------------
†¶®ÖGËÑ¡TØR†

↑ Up to the top!