Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → How do you walk through walls?
How do you walk through walls?
2001-12-05, 7:02 PM #1
I want to put some secrets in my level, and have a little place on the wall that you can walk through, but the place on the wall looks solid. Does anyone know how to do this?
2001-12-05, 7:13 PM #2
Yah, set the geo on the surface that is suposed to look solid to 4. I think, it should because setting geo to 4 just prints out the texture.
2001-12-05, 7:26 PM #3
No, I mean, I WANT the place on the wall to look solid, I want to be able to walk through it.
2001-12-06, 9:41 AM #4
Do what Dark-Nemesis said. You create your hidden door or sector, then change the adjoin surface GEO from 0 to 4. When GEO = 4 you see the surface (wall).

If you don't want the secret sector to show up on the map then set the Sector flag for "hide on map."

------------------
Sylvicolus JK homepage
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to
patient observation than to any other reason. -Isaac Newton

[This message has been edited by Sylvicolus (edited December 06, 2001).]
Sylvicolus JK homepage
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to
patient observation than to any other reason. -Isaac Newton

↑ Up to the top!