Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → please help me, need 3do
please help me, need 3do
2001-12-05, 10:25 AM #1
Hi, i'm almost done my level, but i need a torch 3do to go on the walls and well, light the room, do to the showcase and click the topic "Temple of zantos" and you';; see what i mean, i want to replaced the lights with torchs
The Gas Station
2001-12-05, 10:41 AM #2
I got one... dunno if its what you wanted... I'll email it to ya... 4 k...

------------------
"Nac Mac Feegle weyhey!"
Battle cry of the Nac Mac Feegle.
"Nac Mac Feegle weyhey!"
Battle cry of the Nac Mac Feegle.
2001-12-05, 3:52 PM #3
k, thanx, is it textured?
The Gas Station
2001-12-05, 5:32 PM #4
I thought I saw one somewhere in massassi's files. Not sure though.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-12-07, 12:53 PM #5
BigMadTony, can you e-mail me the 3do and i'll see if it is whatr i need, im planing on releasin ght level soon... and i suck at making my own 3d0s.
The Gas Station
2001-12-07, 6:16 PM #6
You might try using a mat instead of a 3do... Don't know what it would look like, though, as I have no idea how you're doing this. (but an animated mat would probably look best, as long as you can't get too close to the wall, to see that it has no depth...
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-12-07, 9:11 PM #7
BeefCaike has some pretty cool animated torch mats in Dralloc Arena, might try asking him.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2001-12-08, 2:46 AM #8
no, in the lvl you can walk right up and under them, i could just say the archeologist placed the lamps there when the excavated the place
The Gas Station

↑ Up to the top!