Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Help!
Help!
2001-12-10, 8:47 AM #1
How do I make textures? Please help!
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2001-12-10, 10:42 AM #2
there are several tutorials on how to make textures for architechture, 3do's, and skins. Be sure to read all the tutorials before asking a question here.

------------------
The protagonist is trying very, very hard to think very clearly about trying not to think about something else. Read it again.
The protagonist is trying very, very hard to think very clearly about trying not to think about something else. Read it again.
2001-12-10, 10:56 AM #3

Jeez dude .... you dont know who zuljin is do you???? ... lol he knows how to make textures ... although this thread wasnt necessary ... it is funny to see someone that dont know who he is....lol
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2001-12-10, 11:28 AM #4
Hey, I haven't been here in sixth months...give me a break [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
2001-12-10, 12:27 PM #5
Ok Zul. Ill tell you how to make textures:

Open MSpaint.

Access the 'Image attributes'.

Change the image size to 2 x 2 pixels.

Click on the 'Fill' tool. Select a color. Any color.

Fill the document with said color.

Save the image as a 256color BMP.

BINGO, your very own wall texture. And, it will tile perfectly... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Success is the inverse relationship between effort, gain, and loss.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2001-12-10, 1:04 PM #6
lol

------------------
You underestimate the power of the dark side...
2001-12-11, 9:33 AM #7
ooooo, that's not gonna look to nice. (think along the lines of bright pink.)

------------------
Don't knock my smock or ill clean ur clock!
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!