Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Disappearing 3dos...
Disappearing 3dos...
2001-12-14, 5:06 PM #1
I'm making a Q*Bert-style level with a pyramid made out of blocks. *Don't laugh, it's cool...* And I'm using 3dos for the blocks. I'm using 2 3dos, both the same shape, but with different textures. I made the level and it went through the consistancy check, a-okay.

However, when I test the level, all of 1 type of 3do is missing. The other is still there. Both were made the same way, with no discrepancies. What's my problem? Please?
- Ephraim "Danger Could Be My Middle Name If It Wasn't Already Todd" Ellis
C.E.O., Dark Riders Productions
http://www.TheStairwell.com
2001-12-14, 9:44 PM #2
Make sure they are entirely within one sector.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-12-16, 8:59 AM #3
what about their parents, if you didnt give them parent in the template maker they wont be there. you need _walkstruct or _structure
Ich bin der beste jedi Ritter Spieler.
Sie können meinen muffins nie essen.
Ich, obwohl Sie klug waren, aber ich war falsch.
Als ich gegangen bin, einzuschulen, bin ich von Ihnen gelaufen. Einen guten Tag ist ein dummer Tag.
Ich habe ein Baby das ich erbärmlich gegessen bin zu sagen, aber ich bin über ihre Haustiere mit einem Rasen mower gelaufen.

↑ Up to the top!