Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Whats the diff? weap.3do and weap.3DO?
Whats the diff? weap.3do and weap.3DO?
2001-12-15, 1:34 PM #1
This slight spelling change was the difference between the weapon working and not working!! Why should this make a difference, if it's correct, from now we should keep our names of 3do's and mats with small letters.

------------------

B U R P!!!
the profound words of Barney Gumble

We are the oldest of the clans, far older than the fools of the Camarilla...
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2001-12-15, 4:27 PM #2
It shouldn't make a difference. I've never seen it make a difference in all the files I've worked with.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-12-16, 3:38 PM #3
the difference might be that it's weap.3do and weap.3D0 , the 0 being a zero
2001-12-16, 3:52 PM #4
Yeah, the O versus 0 problem has gotten me a couple times.

Master David
2001-12-17, 1:00 AM #5
No seriously, 3DO, its just capitals. Its the same with gun.wav and GUN.Wav, the second wav doesny work. I think I have a virus which craps up text anyway (when I'm on the internet, the font of the text on desktop changes).
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!