Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Enemies from multiplayer skins
Enemies from multiplayer skins
2001-12-17, 3:39 PM #1
I'm making a Boba Fett enemy based on Al MacDonald's skin. I've found that the skin uses the ky.pup. My problem is that I want Boba Fett to be armed with a repeater gun, and when I use JOKE to cut a paste a repeater and right hand (I've tried from a stormtrooper and from an imperial commando) onto the Boba Fett skin, it then seems to screw up the .pup file. In any case, the enemy appeares all twisted up in the game as if the wrong pup file has been used.

How do I fix this?
I'm a scientist - I'm allowed to be a nerd!

"Will he finish what he begins?" - Yoda
2001-12-18, 12:54 PM #2
I think I know what's wrong, but it's hard to tell without seeing the 3do.
Could you email me the 3do you're trying to use?

Master David
2001-12-18, 1:41 PM #3
This may be of some help.

------------------
Code:
   ====
  ~~o o
  _\ -/_
 /  \ / \
//|  | |\\
\\|  | | \\
 \\  | |  \\
  )====|   ')
  | || |
  (_)(_) 
  |_||_| 
  |_||_| 
  [_][__\       
Luke Skywalker

My first released 3do (I know it sucks, you don't hafta tell me, sheesh)
2001-12-18, 11:00 PM #4
Here's the easiest fix. Head over to the Rbots website and download the 'Rbots wizard'. It allows you to add weapon models to multiplayer models - exactly what you need [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Raynar

------------------
... the Jedi I admire the most, met up with Darth Maul, now he's toast ...
Rbots - a project to develop a working Bot for Jedi Knight... download the latest development version here
Pagewizard_YKS: "making your own lightsaber doesn't make you a nerd... "
Raynar - the man with a 10.75" ePenis

↑ Up to the top!