Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → How do I make terrain
How do I make terrain
2001-12-23, 7:17 AM #1
How do I make terrain. I dont understand the tutorials. I always get consitency errors
2001-12-23, 7:53 AM #2
I had this problem too, but there was a tutorial where the author explained the consitency errors. After that I understood it!

But I doN't know anymore where I read it
My levels
2001-12-23, 1:30 PM #3
I think this will help.

You can't get non-convex errors through normal cleaving/deleting. If you are getting those errors you must be doing one of two things:

1. You are dragging sectors/surfaces/vertics in ways you are not supposed to. You have to be very careful when you are dragging these around - especially vertices.

2. You merged surfaces/sectors that you shouldn't have. Don't be affraid to have lots of sectors/surfaces. It won't hurt performance to have lots of them in a level. It will only affect performance if you have too many in view at one time.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association

↑ Up to the top!