Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Character selection keyframe.......
Character selection keyframe.......
2001-12-20, 10:33 AM #1
I just know that the keyframe that's played in the MP Character Selection scren is kyrun2.key (running with a gun, checked the pup) However, when I name a key kyrun2.key and put it in resource\3do\key, it doesn't work. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] Any ideas? I got rid of the bryar pistol, just gotta change that key as it messes up some of our models....

------------------
-Hell Raiser
Cogging type person that does, umm, stuff.
"Free, your, mind."
-Hell Raiser
2001-12-20, 3:53 PM #2
*takes the thread to the running of the bulls and tosses it out infront of the bulls*
-Hell Raiser
2001-12-20, 11:51 PM #3
umm...try replacing the keyframe with yours in the .pup file.

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2001-12-21, 12:39 AM #4
Dunno, try running it inside a patch. I remember there were times when i had to do that just to get a key to run.

Getting rid of the pistol shouldn't matter. That's just an add-on to the hand mesh, so I don't think that is the problem.
2001-12-21, 9:51 AM #5
Tazz: The keyframe is replaced in the pup

UGG: I'll try gobbing what I've got and let ya know how it goes. I know the bryar ain't the problem, it's just a model, but I had to get rid of it completly, so I made me a small cube where all the surfaces were set to not rendered. =)

------------------
-Hell Raiser
Cogging type person that does, umm, stuff.
"Free, your, mind."
-Hell Raiser
2001-12-23, 3:45 PM #6
Ask SavageX...I remember SS3 beta 9.0 had the player just standing there and rotating on the select screen. (because I thought it was pretty cool)

Good idea for getting rid of the bryar btw.

↑ Up to the top!