Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Music in levels
Music in levels
2001-12-28, 5:34 PM #1
I have pretty much guessed that there are certain things I have to do to get music in levels. If it is possible, I assume I need to convert an mp3 to a wav so I can add it through Jed. If this is what I need to do, where do I go from there? Would I place the wav in "sound" folder in my Project Directory and then add the sound through Template Creator or am I totally off?
2001-12-28, 5:35 PM #2
just upload the wav file through files in level and then attach it to the sector (s)you want it in it will loop though so id find a cog that plays only whe nadjoin is crossed if you want it to be temperary
2001-12-29, 6:27 AM #3
But are there more expedient fashions of enduing (non-JK)music to your level, such that it is played globally but does not cancel out ambiant sounds?
2001-12-29, 7:32 AM #4
You could probbly do it through a cog. There's on that plays ambient music off the game cd. you would probably have to modify it or make a new one toplay a wav in the gob.

JCH_Gandlaf I don't know what you are planning so I mention this as a warning. It is illegal to use copyrighted music in your level. If you do so it will not be posted at Massassi or any other reputable site.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association

↑ Up to the top!