Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Advanced Arc
Advanced Arc
2001-12-29, 4:24 PM #1
It may not be advanced but. Well I wanna know how and how to make it so there are well open the level up in Jed you would see its so clean..... I just dont get it [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]
[http://www.massassi.net/ec/images/2237.jpg]
- RuSh
The Massassi Temple CTF
The Massassi Temple Duel
Extreme Heat
Spirit Sabers v1.0
DoMiNioN
2001-12-29, 4:33 PM #2
read the circular pillars tutorial, it's the same concept, just cleave the entrance that way instead
2001-12-29, 5:18 PM #3
No that would creat way to much in 1 sector. It is to clean. umm but you did give me a idea.
- RuSh
The Massassi Temple CTF
The Massassi Temple Duel
Extreme Heat
Spirit Sabers v1.0
DoMiNioN
2001-12-29, 5:26 PM #4
Is there a key to cleaveing ways other then the 5 views how do you cleave more effective when your looking at a differnt perspective.
- RuSh
The Massassi Temple CTF
The Massassi Temple Duel
Extreme Heat
Spirit Sabers v1.0
DoMiNioN
2001-12-29, 6:11 PM #5
You can hit shift and the arrow keys to rotate your view around. Then when you get to the view you want use the snap grid to view command.

------------------
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.

The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
2001-12-29, 6:12 PM #6
Oh - you may also want to check out a pluggin called Get Bent. I think it will make what you are trying to do a lot easier.

------------------

www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
2001-12-30, 12:24 AM #7
Not to mention there is a "bending pipes" tutorial on here.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2001-12-31, 5:07 AM #8
yeah I have used Get bent alot in the past but changeing the grid is maybe why when I cleave it dose it wrong to wrong angle.
- RuSh
The Massassi Temple CTF
The Massassi Temple Duel
Extreme Heat
Spirit Sabers v1.0
DoMiNioN

↑ Up to the top!