Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → I need help for my SotE TC for MotS yet again.
I need help for my SotE TC for MotS yet again.
2001-12-31, 2:50 PM #1
This time I'm serious!!!! It's going to be based off of the BOOK, NOT the game. I need a lot of stuff, including trailers! I'm currently working on the website. Email me at themummy97@hotmail.com if you'd like to help with it! Thank you. Oh, and happy last day of 2001! Don't get TOO drunk at the parties now [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif].

------------------
You can't kill......the xizor.
2001-12-31, 5:46 PM #2
i founded the oringinal sote tc, damn too bad i dont have any of the stuff we made or i would give it to u
2002-01-01, 9:27 AM #3
I thought that the person on the SWTTC made the original SotE TC. He told me.

------------------
2002-01-02, 11:11 PM #4
Ha...there was a SotE TC back in 98 by a group called the skinners, so neither of you are right! lol
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2002-01-03, 11:06 AM #5
We're here to get members and report status...NOT dispute over when the first one was made. K?

------------------

↑ Up to the top!