Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → final fantasy 7 mod
final fantasy 7 mod
2001-12-31, 8:13 AM #1
I need help finding the final fantasy 7 mod, the person that made it, or the 3do's that were used in it. I'm working on a project and I 'm trying to find 3do's of people with big hair like cloud.
"I never knew what life was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands."
2001-12-31, 2:08 PM #2
I think you are referring to my FF mod? unfortunately, I don't have it anymore, and I'm not sure if you can find it on the net..
Jedi Knight Enhanced
Freelance Illustrator
2001-12-31, 6:42 PM #3
what I'm trying to do is find a good way to add hair like you did to the ky.3do, but I'm really not good at stuff like that
"I never knew what life was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands."
2002-01-02, 10:58 AM #4
Shred Do you still edit?? I havent seen u on in like a year??
Cha cha cha CHIA!!
2002-01-02, 4:33 PM #5
Heh it seems like all the old editors are coming on back.

I have the Final Fantasy mod located on a disk somewhere. If you need it, just ask.
2002-01-03, 6:41 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sqmagellan:
Heh it seems like all the old editors are coming on back.

I have the Final Fantasy mod located on a disk somewhere. If you need it, just ask.
</font>

i would like a copy , if you could link me it ? thanks.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2002-01-04, 3:37 PM #7
Send me your e-mail. Mine is sqmagellan@springvillewireless.com

↑ Up to the top!